Take at the toughest terrain with the ESCAPE mountain motorcycle from MagStar Cycling. A novel magnesium alloy frame supplies a lighter core, increasing your guidance keep an eye on when it counts. Magnesium also supplies a smoother ride with superior vibration damping properties over aluminum and carbon.
- Frame: 17.6 in. Magnesium Alloy
- Frame Weight: 2.99 lb / 1.36 KG
- Fork: Huaxan Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: WEIM 31.8mm x 28.6mm, 10 degree rise
- Handlebars: WEIM 31.8mm x 22.2mm x 620mm
- Grips: Jiawei Sport Grips 120mm
- Front & Rear Breaks: Shimano Acera, hydraulic disc, opposed 2-piston, B01 resin brake pads
- Pads: Brake hose, same old and IS mount
- Brake Levers: Shimano Acera
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera 3x Most sensible Swing Front Derailleur (FD-M390)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera SGS Direct-Mount Rear Derailleur (RD-M390)
- Shift Levers: Acera 3x RapidFire Plus
- Cassette: Shimano, 9 Speed CS-HG50-9
- Chain: KMC Z99RB, 9 Speed 1/2″ x 11/128″ (116 links)
- Crank: Shimano, 44-32-24 170mm (with chainguard)
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Sq. Taper, 68mm x 118mm, sealed bearing
- Pedals: VP Parts, Black
- Rims: Power Circle Double Wall, 32H x 14G
- Front Hub: Chosen M9 x 100W x 108L, 14G x 32H, Inside of Width 115mm
- Rear Hub: Chosen M10 x 135W x 145W, 14G x 32H, Inside of Width 152mm
- Spokes: Huatong, 45mm steel, 32H x 14G
- Saddle: Crologo Comfort Zone
- Seat Post: WEIM Safety Line, 27.2 x 300mm
- Seat Binder: Tongda, 35mm fast release
AZ1200 MAG ALLOY FRAME – hit the path with a bit of luck with a magnesium frame! No longer simplest will your ride be naturally smoother but, with less overall weight, you’re going to have more keep an eye on of your motorcycle in the ones eventualities when you want it so much. If your motorcycle does occur to take a fall, the frame will probably be less prone to dent.
LIGHTER WEIGHT – Magnesium is the lightest structural metal (33% lighter than Aluminum, 60% lighter than Titanium, and 75% lighter than Steel) structural metal on Earth.
VIBRATION DAMPING – Magnesium alloy frames permits the rider to enjoy 16x less shock and vibrations.
STRONGER PER UNIT VOLUME – with a fairly top strength-to-weight ratio, Magnesium boasts twice the strength of Aluminum and provides durability and affect resistance.
SPECIAL COATING PROTECTION – MagStar bikes are coated with A novel paint blend that protects against frame corrosion.