ALTRUISM X5 pro Mountain Bikes 21 Speed Bicycle 26inch Bicycles For Mens Womens Aluminum bike

Aluminum Mountain Bike 26 Inch 21 Speed Disc Brake Road Bike Bicycle Racing Suspension Bicycles Bicicleta
Mountain Bike Bicicleta Aluminum 26 Folding Bicycle 21 Speed Bicycles Bicicletas Mens Mountain Bikes Taga Bike Stroller
Folding Bike Road Bicycles Aluminum 21 Speed 26 Inch Mountain Bike For Mens Womens Bikes Bicycle Bicicletas

PLEASE NOTE:
1.Product Packaging Is 85%,In Order To Facilitate The Transport Of Merchandise,We Simplest Put in Merchandise 85%,The Remaining 15% Want Buyers Install Their Own. 2.Each and every Motorbike Disc Brakes Want Adjustment,This Is No longer The Product Quality Problems, If You Do No longer Known How To Adjust,Please Ask Us For The Adjust Video.
3.We Guarantee The Product Is The Internet Product,Product Design Is No longer The Drawback.So The Appearance Of The Product Is No longer Inside The Responsibility Of The Seller.
4.Scratches On Product Problems:We Will Sparsely Packaging Merchandise,However We Still Can No longer Regulate The Barbarism Of Express ,We Will Supply You Painting And Stickers In Each and every Box,To Solve The Drawback Of Scratches.

Please Make Certain Test At Underneath Link For Your Reference:Motorbike Assemble & Adjustment :

https://youtu.be/dExnNnBdcvw

–Emblem Name:ALTRUISM;
–Model:X5 Professional mountain Motorbike;
–Frame Subject matter:Aluminum;
–Front Fork Kind:Spring Fork (Low Gear Non-damping);
–Gears:21 Speed;
–Load Capacity:150kg;
–Braking System:Double Disc Brake;
–Pedal Kind:Aluminum Pedal;
–Length (m):1.7;
–Frame Kind:Full Shockingproof Frame;
–Foldable:Yes;
–Rim Subject matter:Magnesium Alloy;
–Fork Suspension:No;
–Stature:160-185cm;
–Volume:0.19 m3;
–Fork Subject matter:Steel;
–Kind:Mountain Motorbike;
–Wheel Size:26″
–Gross Weight:18kg;
–Color:White, yellow, army green
–Stature:160-190cm;
–{Net|Internet} weight:20kg;
–Applicable folks:Male unisex youngsters;
–Front derailleur:SHIMANO TX50;
–Rear derailleur:SHIMANO TZ50;

Motorbike assemble & adjustment & repairs directions/go back policy: https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A2F4K9SLCFSF9S&tab=&vasStoreID=
Aluminum Mountain Motorbike 26 Inch 21 Speed Disc Brake Road Motorbike Bicycle Racing Suspension Bicycles Bicicleta
Mountain Motorbike Bicicleta Aluminum 26 Folding Bicycle 21 Speed Bicycles Bicicletas Mens Mountain Bikes Taga Motorbike Stroller
Folding Motorbike Road Bicycles Aluminum 21 Speed 26 Inch Mountain Motorbike For Mens Womens Bikes Bicycle Bicicletas
Best Quality 21 Speed 26 Inch Mountain Motorbike Aluminum Frame MTB Bicycle Integrated 3 Spoke Wheel Bicicleta Mountain Motorbike.Front and Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes System
21 Speed Aluminium alloy Frame Mountain Motorbike Double disc Integrated wheel Road Cycling.Advanced Aluminum Mechanical Lock Out Mountain Motorbike Suspension Fork