The Grim Reaper Eternal is a classic reborn.
The Grim Reaper Eternal Frame from Eastern is a most sensible-of-the road, “Team-Level” BMX frame designed and built for knowledgeable and discerning riders. Hallmarks of Eastern’s Team-Level parts come with lower weights, greater strength, and appears and technology which are on the state-of-the-art of BMX design. The Grim Reaper Eternal Frame maintains the similar elementary geometry of the unique Grim Reaper Frame introduced in 2006, however is Up to date with more up to date Eastern innovations together with: integrated chain tensioners within the drop outs, a Lowboy seat clamp, a much wider bottom bracket, and a Helix down tube.
The Grim Reaper Eternal Frame has a 74.5-degree head tube angle, a 71-degree seat tube angle, and a 13.5-degree rear triangle.
- Classic Eastern Motorcycle cut-out within the head tube along side a brand new Eastern Motorcycle cut out within the ball bearing
- Slightly smaller hole machined in seat tube
- Double-butted most sensible tube
- Tapered and butted seat and chain stays
- Helix down tube
- Machined dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Heat-treated seat stays, chain stays, head tube, ball bearing, and dropouts
- 74.5 degree head tube angle, 71 degree seat tube angle, 13.75 degree rear triangle
- Ball Bearing height: 11.5 inches
- Weight: 4.3 pounds
Size Recommendations by Height: Please note: these are pointers handiest–personal tastes might range in accordance with enjoy and riding taste.
- 20-inch most sensible tube: 4.5 to 5.25 feet
- 20.5-inch most sensible tube: 5 to 6 feet
- 21-inch most sensible tube: 5.5 to 6.5 feet
Team-level revised edition of the classic Grim Reaper frame from Eastern Bikes
4130 chromoly construction with a Helix down tube and removable brake mounts
Up to date with integrated chain tensioners within the drop outs, a brand new Lowboy seat clamp, and a much wider bottom bracket
Extra wide ball bearing for increased tire clearance and frame stiffness
Eastern Promise lifetime guaranty for original owner