Why QuietKat Was once Developed:
– Being stealthy getting in to the looking space is only one side of being a a hit predator hunter.
– Keeping out of sight while you get to the positioning is much more necessary. One option to stay your visibility from cautious eyes is to utilize terrain and camouflage to mask your presence.
– Supply simple get entry to to locations which might be onerous to get to by the use of trails which might be impassable for a truck.
Combining 48V 20AH Lithium Ion Battery output with as much mechanical input because the rider is in a position to, the QuietKat Electrical Off Road Vehicle shows phenomenal acceleration and hill mountaineering talent in any terrain.
– One(1) QuietKat Vehicle, Aluminum Frame
– One (1) Front Suspension Fork / Shock, 4″ of travel
– One (1) Rear Suspension package, 4″ of travel
– One (1)3525 Electrical Hub Motor
– One (1) 48V 20AH Lithium Ion Battery (approx. shuttle distance 20 to 25 miles)
– One (1) 48V 2A Charger (charges battery from empty to full overnight)
– Digital Display and Power Controller (regulate and browse power, battery life, speed, and so on)
– Rear Wheels and Tires, Knobby Tread (12.five” x 2.75″)
– Front Wheel, Knobby Tread (20″ x 2.25″)
– Rear Mud Flaps
– Front Mud Flap
– Thumb Throttle
– Folding Stem
– Handel Bar
– Disc Brake Front and Rear
– Brake to Motor Shut-off
– 12 FET motor controller
One(1) QuietKat Vehicle, Aluminum Frame
One (1) Front Suspension Fork / Shock, 4″ of shuttle
One (1) Rear Suspension package, 4″ of shuttle
One (1)3525 Electrical Hub Motor
One (1) 48V 20AH Lithium Ion Battery (approx. shuttle distance 20 to 25 miles)