The BioLite Wood Burning CampStove combines some great benefits of a lightweight backpacking stove and an off-grid power charger so you’ll cook a meal at the same time as charging your gadgets. The Campstove is the easiest solution for both the backcountry campsite and likewise Emergency Preparedness Kits.
- No Fuel to Buy or Carry: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing however the twigs you collect in your journey or for your backyard, getting rid of the desire for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. Quick to light, fast to boil and easy to make use of.
- Charge your Gadgets: By converting heat from the fire into usable electricity, our stoves will recharge your phones, lights and other gadgets at the same time as you cook dinner. Unlike solar, BioLite CampStove is a true on-demand source.
- Stay Green: By The usage of renewable resources for fuel as a substitute of petroleum, you might be reducing your carbon footprint. You’ll be able to also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill.
- Be Prepared: The CampStove is not just for camping; it is great to have when the ability goes out in a storm or other natural disaster. You are able to cook and keep electronics charged at the same time as power lines are down. No want to worry about your local store being sold out of propane, the CampStove is designed to run on any biomass.
- Support a Better World: We’re The usage of the similar technology throughout the CampStove to bring clean, protected energy to families across the developing world.
- Have Fun: Like a campfire, you’ll take a seat across the CampStove and watch the flames dance as you roast marshmallows and tell stories with friends.
- How it Works: The usage of BioLite’s patented thermoelectric technology, the BioLite CampStove converts heat to electricity that powers a fan to make the fire ultra-efficient. Extra electricity can be utilized to charge small electronics like mobile phones and LED lights.
Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
For 20 min. of charging with a strong fire will provide you with about 60 min. of talk time on most smartphones.
All through a full burn, the CampStove can boil 1 liter of water in as low as 4 min. 30 sec.
CampStove weighs about 2 lbs. and is about the similar size as a 1-liter Nalgene water bottle
An internal starter battery helps kick-start the fire before the stove begins generating its own power