4130 Chromoly Fixed Gear/Single Speed/Fixie Bike Premium Lightweight with Flip Flop Hub

4130 Chromoly Frame and Chromium Plated for a Polished Finish Look
Blue/ Gold Anodized Accents
Flip Flop Hub: Ride Single Speed or Fixed Gear

It is nothing new that Fastened-gear bikes (or ‘fixies’) are stylish in cool-hipster biking. Fixies come from the Motorcycle-messengers culture, and so they were adopted by them for convenience. This Blue/Gold Trezure Fixie is discreet and clean yet trendy. With blue/gold anodized accents and the 4130 Chromoly Frame, this fixie is certain to be an attention grabbing bicycle. After the 4130 Chromoly frames are ready, They’re also chromium plated to offer a shinny polished End. Trezure Fixies are an excellent combination of Quality combined with its nice Glance and End. They’re simple to handle and stay clean with the Chromium Polished End. ** Trezure Fixies comes with all of the tools you want to gather the bicycle so not more spending on toolkits to gather you bicycle. **Each Trezure Motorcycle is distributed 90% and for the remainder 10%, and springs with all of the tools had to assemble the remainder 10%. Also features a Manual.
4130 Chromoly Frame and Chromium Plated for a Polished End Glance
Blue/ Gold Anodized Accents
Turn Flop Hub: Ride Single Speed or Fastened Gear
Alloy Stem, Rims and Handlebar
KENDA 700CX23C Tires and KENDA 700CX23C Long Presta Valve Butyl Rubber Tube