ALTRUISM Q7 Mountain Bike 21 Speed 26 Inch Men&Women Bikes Double Disc Brake Bicycle Aluminum Bikes

Mountain Bike

1.Product Packaging Is 85%,In Order To Facilitate The Transport Of Merchandise,We Best Put in Merchandise 85%,The Remaining 15% Want Buyers Install Their Own. 2.Every Motorcycle Disc Brakes Want Adjustment,This Is No longer The Product Quality Problems, If You Do No longer Known How To Adjust,Please Ask Us For The Adjust Video.
3.We Ensure The Product Is The Internet Product,Product Design Is No longer The Downside.So The Appearance Of The Product Is No longer Inside of The Responsibility Of The Seller.
4.Scratches On Product Problems:We Will In moderation Packaging Merchandise,However We Still Can No longer Keep watch over The Barbarism Of Categorical ,We Will Supply You Painting And Stickers In Every Box,To Solve The Downside Of Scratches.

Please Make Positive Take a look at At Underneath Link For Your Reference:Motorcycle Assemble & Adjustment :

–Emblem Name:Altruism
–Front Fork Sort:Spring Fork (Low Gear Non-damping)
–Load Capacity:150kg
–Braking System:Double Disc Brake
–Pedal Sort:Aluminum Pedal
–Duration (m):1.7
–Frame Subject material:Aluminum Alloy
–Rim Subject material:Magnesium Alloy
–Fork Suspension:No
–Volume:0.19 m3
–Fork Subject material:Steel
–Sort:Mountain Bike
–Wheel Size:26″
–Gross Weight:18kg

–Color:White, black
–{Net|Internet} weight:20kg
–Applicable folks:Male unisex children
–Front derailleur:SHIMANO TX30
–Rear derailleur:SHIMANO TZ50

Motorcycle assemble & adjustment & repairs directions/go back policy:
Mountain Motorcycle
26 inch Motorcycle
Motorcycle For men